Re: NTLK QuickNewts - SITE MOVED!

From: Heiko Cultus (Heiko.Cultus@edag.de)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 01:34:53 CDT

"Ching Yi (John) Tsai" wrote:

> It is funny that I also can't load the movies with my IE5 for Mac, but I can
> download the movies using Lynx running on our server.

It gets even funnier(?) If you click on the links you get to the "This page is
unavailable." yahoo page and in your Browser location field is the right URL. If
you click on the URL and press enter you can download the movies with no
problem!!! Maybe yahoo doesen't allow to link files like mov, mp3 from a other
server then the yahoo server. I have tried this with my Mac and IE5.

Heiko