NTLK Green vs. Black Newtons

From: Ben Doughney (ben_d@clear.net.nz)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 02:18:38 CDT

After reading the thread about people arguing what colour their newtons are,
I thought my MP2K was definitely green, no way you could call it black.
    But now I have bought another one as a spare, and it is definitely a
different colour to my original one. This one is more dark grey than it is
green, and it has silver flecks in the rubberised coating. The two newtons
when put side by side, are very different in colour. Also the screens (when
turned off) are different to, one is a lot more darker than the other. Could
it be that they were made in different factories or something? Has anyone
else with more than one MP2K noticed a difference in colour?

         Ben Doughney
        AdMac Services
 × Macintosh × Apple II × IBM ×
  http://welcome.to/admac.com