Re: NTLK Fun with Newton curious people

From: John Skinner (ndutyme@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 01:58:03 CDT

I thought what Jimmy wrote was great, but I took it a little farther. I decided that the Newton should be speaking directly to the listener.

I have posted it here for all. It is best used with Ralph's voice set at the slowest rate. I have changed some of the spelling to result in better articulation by Macintalk.

Have fun!

 "I am an apple newton message pad twenty one hundred. I am not neww, even
though apple named me the twenty one hundred. I was actually disscontinued
in nineteen ninety seven. There is still speculation as to why. Among some
of my innovative features are thee abillity to use ether-net, a moadem, inn
fra red, video out to tv, and to record and play back sound. With these
features I can present presentations, send faxes, tell nnet, print
wirelessly to over three hundred printers and play music, reed and send
email and actually surf the innternet. I am also a web server that can
serve up web pages to the innternet, Not to mention, my handwriting
recognition to text function is regarded by many to still be the best. I
can run circles around palm pilot's, and I kick handspring visors asses.
Plus, I am just plain cool. Especially when I reed too yoo."

--
John Skinner
A+ Certified Computer Technician