Re: NTLK Re: apple quicktake 200 digital camera & newton/tibetcompatibility?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 10:33:38 CDT

on 8/30/00 6:05 AM, Chris Browder at Chris.Browder@Lroom.org wrote:

> 1) Find embarrassing photo opportunity
> 2) Break out QuickTake 200
> 3) Watch the display die because of dead batteries
> 4) reload batteries
> 5) Turn camera on
> 6) Take shot of embarrassing moment

LOL! Chris, that was too rich! Let me guess, this has actually happened to
you, eh? :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"You think it's a conspiracy by the networks to put bad shows on TV. But the shows are bad because that's what people want. It's not like Windows users don't have any power; I think they are happy with Windows, and that's an incredibly depressing thought." --Steve Jobs