Re: NTLK Help re screen scratch???

From: Keith Isley (newt@crosspaths.net)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 22:19:50 CDT

No residue that I can detect. It appears to last for a while, too, although
I haven't written on the screen extensively, either. But it's amazing what
it did to the smudge on the lower right of the screen (from Graffiti)...it
honestly DISAPPEARED. I challenged my wife to find it, and she couldn't.

Strange but true.

There's some kind of lubricating effect, as well. The screen feels slicker
when I write, which I like, actually.

Anybody else tried this? Or am I just hallucinating? Anybody know of any
possible dangers to the screen coating?

KAI