NTLK Strange problems with Geocities & QuickNewts...

From: Chris Browder (Chris.Browder@Lroom.org)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 00:02:40 CDT

Ok....

On Mac IE 5....
If I click the link, I get an unavailable error, if I press enter on the URL
it loads the movie. If I embed the movie, it gets an error of busy and won't
even display the box for the QT movie in the page. So I am now looking for a
server out there I can upload my movies to... any takers? I'd use my cable
connection but it voids my service contract and slows down my connection. Is
WebJump any good? I need some help, guys!

--
- Chris B.

A supporter of... \\ /, `( Newton Technology \ =

--------> AOL/AIM Name: JB1463 <-------- --------> ICQ#: 50117402 <-------- --------> Web Site: http://home.earthlink.net/~jb1463 <-------- >>>>>>>>>T H I N K D I F F E R E N T <<<<<<<<<