RE: NTLK MacinTalk documentation

From: Pablo Resines (pablo@euphorianet.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 01:28:08 CDT

Hi Bill,

I would appreciate if you send me those Newton Underground docs.
I once played with Macintalk on the newton and allso remember that it was
easy. For some things, anyway it is better to send the phonemes directly
instead of the text so it sounds better. on unknown text like the messages
of NCQ it is better to use the text to speech processor.

This is in fact to be used with NCQ. Its an attempt to develop an ICQ for
blind people, so I want as much control of the ouput as I can.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo