Re: NTLK Official NASP Update - sorry, finally! LONG

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 01:45:33 CDT

Underneath I'm quoting from quite a few recent messages on this subject and
I would like to say with James Simons "WTF is going on?" !!!!

I'd like to make the following two points.

1.
Either ZACINCEO is pulling another one on us.

In that case: ZAC could you please stop trolling around.

2.
Both ZAC and Justin are for real.

For the moment I put my money 100 % on Justin (he started this whole idea
and I've not seen Zac make one clear statement about it yet.)
But in case you guys both are for real, please get in touch with each other
and fulfill my wish, let Justin do the spokesman work and let Zac work
really hard in the background (or vice versa of course, in which case I hope
Zac starts by thinking a long time about every phrase he submits to all of
us and adding some punctuation as he goes along ;-)

And BTW Zac, Chris isn't the only one who's very curios about the progress
of your Palm emulator, so I think that it's only fair to us that before you
spearhead any new projects here that you give us a long and detailed account
of where this project stands at this very moment.

Robert Benschop

P.S.
The quotes:

on 31-08-2000 12:49, ZACINCCEO@aol.com at ZACINCCEO@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/30/00 6:46:42 PM, lemur@nyc.rr.com writes:
>
> << Hello everybody!
>
> The first thing I have to say is SORRY! SORRY there hasnt been an update in
> a while! I work at a school, and out network is down. And school starts in a
> week. And this equals PRESSURE and almost NO free time! Many apologies.
>
> Anyway, here's whats going on with the Newton Aluminum Shell Project.
 <snip>