Re: NTLK EVERYONE READ (Palm Emulator/Newton Case)

From: ZACINCCEO@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 11:16:44 CDT

In a message dated 8/31/00 12:13:14 PM, butler@mac.com writes:

<< Unless I am mistaken
We have yet to hear Justin say anything regarding Zac's connection to this
project.

Paul

Justin hasn't gotten back to me let me explain Justin though of the idea and
runs NASP Justin contacted Dave at Dave Design who I work with to manufacture
a replacement Newton case Dave is too busy to work on hat right now he has a
huge order he needs to fill for palm cases I have taken over the machining/
business end trying to find a way to make it not costly and efficiently,
while Justin handels the orders and the call it what you want publicity does
everyone understand where we all fit in this situation?
-Zac