Re: NTLK iPAQ

From: mmidgley@my-Deja.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 11:44:15 CDT

> the thing is HEAVY.

Six ounces is heavy!? A typical Palm is 4 oz. I don't see the weight problem. Are you comparing an iPAQ with a PC card sleeve and 802.11 wireless card inserted? Well, then yes, it will weigh much more then... but then that's comparing apples and oranges isn't it?

Here on NTLK we should probably be comparing it to a Newton, not Palm. The decision Newton owners are faced with is not whether an iPAQ is better than a Palm, right? Being used to a MP2100 makes the iPAQ VERY LIGHT.

mark

Before you buy.