Re: NTLK iPAQ

From: Keith Isley (newt@crosspaths.net)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 17:13:15 CDT

Yes, the iPAQ is heavy...if the object is to put it in your pocket, not in a
case.

Newtons are too big to put in a pocket...unless you're like a size 56XXXXL
:) We all realize that. But the iPAQ is obviously made in the form factor
of a Palm - pocket-sized - and it's just too darn heavy for that. Two ounces
do make a difference.

How do I know? I put it in my own shirt pocket. It's TOO HEAVY! :)

Keith Isley
isley@crosspaths.net