NTLK Battery Drain When Power Off

From: Doug Fuss (dmfuss@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 17:16:00 CDT

Lately I've noticed that my NiMH rechargeable battery
pack loses significant power when my MP2100's power is
off. I tried a new battery pack (a BTI pack from
Powerwarehouse.com as suggested by Newtontalk) as well
as alkalines and LiIon AA's. Each drain off somewhat
to varying degrees. I don't recall this happening in
the past. Has anyone else experienced this sort of
thing?

I typically keep just a nearly full 16MB flash card in
one slot and a 4MB card in the other. Do some packages
activate and drain power? Is there a way to
troubleshoot this? Any other ideas?

As always, many thanks,

Doug

http://mail.yahoo.com/