Re: NTLK off topic-Used Macs & Web Building Software

From: CElhardt@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 16:20:40 CDT

I've never had a problem with Shreve in the two times I've dealt with them
for two Newton 130s.

Building web pages with text editors is too much work. Get something like
Claris HomePage
chris.

In a message dated 7/2/2000 7:47:08 PM, good-dog@northshore.net writes:

<< This is slightly off topic, but I thought some of you might have some
thoughts on this. Where are the best places to get used Macs? Any reliable
sources? From all I hear, Shreve Systems is to be avoided like the plague.
A friend is considering getting a mac, maybe even a powerbook.

Also, from all I gather the software of choice for web site building is
either BBEdit or Dreamweaver. Any comments or suggestions?