NTLK RE: Outlook synchronizer

From: Requa, Ralph K. (SFMH) (RREQUA@chw.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 19:43:39 EST

I also would be very interested because of the importance of proper syncing.
Unfortunately I have to run Outlook 8.2 on my Mac at work, the Exchange
Server version rather than one of the more common Outlook Express versions.
Making something work with all the various versions of Outlook seems to me
challenging. (Still, hopeful and w/ checkbook at the ready....)

> > How many people would be willing to pay $30 for a new, supported,
> > Outlook synching program? It would synch Notes, dates, todos and
> >email,
> > and would work on 1.3 and 2.x newton machines.
>

> Ralph K. Requa, MSPH
> Center for Sports Medicine
> San Francisco, CA 94109
> rrequa@chw.edu