Re: NTLK alt.rec bugs fixed?

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 20:27:55 EST

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000 Drew Loker wrote:

-----------
>When the latest version was posted several weeks ago, I dled the file.
>Before I could install it, I saw several postings about problems. Then I saw
>the posting yesterday I think that the new version was out, but it appears
>to be the same item. Does anybody know if the version number has stayed the
>same but the bugs have been fixed?
>
>Thanks!
>Drew
The download page does state v0.6a8 but the ftp version is still 0.6a7 which had the bug. Paul, if you are listening in, please update 'cos I really Want to try it with Heap Saver which I think you have fixed the compatibility issue.

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.0b5>

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!