Re: NTLK URGENT: help needed reassembling 2000

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 01:42:45 EST

Go here and scroll down to the picture of the
spring...yes, it's in Japanese, but the picture does
all the talking here!
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/masanewton/shosai2.html
ed
web/gadget guru (wishing I read Japanese)

--- Victor Rehorst <victor@gear.torque.net> wrote:

> I just took apart my 2000 in an effort to fix my
> power switch, and am now
> in the process or putting the beast back together
>
> BUT
>
> I forgot how the *&%&^%^$ spring in the battery
> compartment goes back in!!
> Can someone please explain it to me ASAP?!?!?

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use

http://im.yahoo.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!