[NTLK] Interesting post on NDBB

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 22:40:35 EDT

Hi all,

Just when you thought I fell off the face of the big green earth, I'm back!
(Okay, the reality is that no one thinks of me, even when they're
downloading software from Victor's UNNA on my server but a guy can dream
can't he?)

So, it looks like I'm a bit out of the loop and need to spend some time in
the archives. Anyone write a driver for an 802.11b card yet?

While not all will be interested, someone posted an interesting take-off
point on the Newton Developer's Bulletin Board in the Wish list section last
week.

Check out http://www.imageguild.com/newton/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi and go to
the "User's Wish List" forum and add your two cents.

cheers,

ken Whitcomb