[NTLK] TeleType GPS Software

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 22:48:13 EDT

Dear Fellow Newtonians,

I hadn't realized the TeleType GPS Software was so
coveted. I really should read through the Digests more thoroughly to see what it
is people are looking for. But yes I have the TeleType GPS Software for Newton
OS 2.x. I bought it off of eBay a couple of years of ago and kinda forgot about
it. I had been shopping for a GPS unit this whole time. I just now bought one
from eBay (I love that website) and am hoping to marry the two soon.

As far as sharing, I'm totally willing to do so. If it's
legal to do so or whatever, I know that kind of stuff can get tricky. I
guess I can send that guy a copy to post onto UNNA (how do I do that?) I can use
the Macs they have at school so I don't have to do any kind of tampering with
the floppies on a Windows computer.

There are 4 floppies which contain the GPS application
with moving maps and the other three disks have the data points of the states.

Anyone can just get in touch with me either though my
email or the digest. Thanks and take care.

Ermin