Re: [NTLK] Docking Cradle questions...

From: T. J. Wise (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 19:38:51 EDT

>perhaps. the charging station does the same thing as if
>rechaged in Newton. maybe one of your battery packs is ending
>it's lifespans? this is just wild guess.

No, he is correct - I have 2 new sets of battery packs & the ones
inside my newton charge up, but on the cradle, they take literally
forever & I find I just swap the batteries to finish off - its like
the dock part doesn't charge up both sets, just provides juice for
the Newton to charge. Maybe its lame?

T. J.