Re: [NTLK] eMate to iMac? redux...

From: b|indwo|f (blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 13:14:05 EDT

Does the eMate need to use AppleTalk (LocalTalk)? to use a serial usb
converter? If so then I suppose I should have looked harder... Ah well.
eBay here I come....

b|indwo|f
I am beholden to none but the small mother who gave birth to me, led me, and
gave me my name. - from the cache

> From the cache of Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com>:
>> Can you tell us which Xircom external units you mention, as far as my
>> experience goes nothing from Xircom has worked with a Newton yet.
>
> My guess is it's this one right here:
> http://www.xircom.com/cda/page/0,1298,1-840-1_1-177,00.html
>
> Here's the VDB blurb:
> Xircom
> Serial adapter - USB - external
> Partno: CON-USB-D8
> Qty Avail: 2pc(s) (while supplies last)
> Price: $6.11
> Comments: Factory Recertified / Refurbished
>
> b|indwo|f
> 1K available - from the cache

No more "laughing" now, I mean it!
Anybody want a peanut?