Re: [NTLK] Getting Reg codes from system soup

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 16:01:00 EDT

And many of them use your newton's serial number so even if you were
to get them, it'd do you no good. Stand Alone uses the Owner as
it's reference point. I'm still trying to reach Tactile to get new
codes as I have a different Newton now and their scheme uses the
serial number (my old codes are not functional).

John