Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #131

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 16:03:27 EDT

Mark,

Right on top of it. Already found and installed. Sometimes I just have to
sigh when I see people trying to do Newton-like things on a Palm Organizer.
Granted I have a Kyocera QCP 6035, I only use it to play games and transfer all
my Names from Newton to Palm for dialing/calling purposes. Tsk Tsk Tsk. The
majority of the world will never know.

Ermin

PS: Which brings me to another topic. How many Newtonians out there have a
Palm Organizer in addition to a Newton?

I just recently bought a Kyocera QCP 6035. It saves me the trouble of
having to haul out my Newton from his safe little case in my bag when I need to
jot down a quick note or phone number while out in the city. I then later beam
them over to Newton using BackTalk when safely esconced on the bus ride home or
on my lunch break. I also think of it this way, it saves a little more wear and
tear on my Newton AND the battery (but thanks to Donad Levick battery
life won't be too much of a worry, I just ordered mine from him), thus reserving
Newton for the real jobs - Heavy Duty Scheduling, Major notetaking, Real Names
Filing, so on so forth. Besides my hand cramps up even when jotting down a short
note on my Kyocera. Thank God it's also a cell phone, at least in that way it
has one other redeeming factor. Otherwise I would have chucked it a while ago.
Oh wait, I did have a Palm before and I chucked that. Hmph. Newton has no reason
for jealousy. I'm getting chatty. Got's to go.