Re: [NTLK] Pocket Quicken

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 10:42:57 EDT

On Friday, August 17, 2001, at 01:45 AM, Mikebridg_at_aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 17/8/01 4:57:59 am, nemesys_at_cox.rr.com writes:
>
> << You can check on eBay to buy a previous version, or go to the Intuit
> site
> get the latest version. But you won't be able to download it as it is a
> commercial software that is still supported. >>
>
> I went to the Intuit site, where it can be ordered but only for delivery
> within the US. What sort of Chauvinism is this - or do they have an
> export
> agent? Is there any way I can Order it from the UK?

There must be some Apple dealers in UK. Maybe somebody from UK on the
list will provide more information? Also, check to see if Intuit has a
UK-based site and/or store. One thing I'm not sure is whether there is a
UK version of Quicken. I've been using the product for many years and
it's heavily related to the taxation system and such.

-Laurent.