Re: [NTLK] Living with Palm and Newton together...suggestions?

From: Anthony Randazzo (SupahCoolX_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 23:36:35 EDT

All the Palm gripes listed in this set of messages sum up exactly why I just
paid for my first Newton. I got a Visor thinking of all the cool
organizational stuff I could do for school with it. The small size is
great, but I found myself leaving it at home or in my backpack at times
because I just didn't want to deal with the hassle. Graffiti is terrible,
and I couldn't get my datebook and To-do's to work together just the way I
wanted. Technology should NEVER have the words "hassle" or "frustration"
attached to it, and if it does, it's just not worth it. That's why I use
Macs and am now switching to Newton.