Re: [NTLK] need a time managment app

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 08:49:25 EDT

on 18-08-2001 10:15, Paul Nuernberger at pen1_at_spiff.net wrote:

> If you search for a post to this group from 'A Newtonian' on or about 7/27
> of this year you will find some surprising information re: AN & TR et.al.

Interesting, since I've stated my position regarding abandonware a long time
ago I don't really mind about any flames, but off list please...
The interesting thing that I encountered is that I seemed to need a second
password on the Mac that I didn't have but from the zipped files I didn't
have any problem. (and this is on a Mac)

Robert Benschop