Re: [NTLK] PC + Ethernet Newton setup

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 03:41:08 EDT

on 18-08-2001 10:31, Alain.Fernandez at Alain.Fernandez_at_univ-orleans.fr
wrote:

> Je dois =EAtre tar=E9 =E9mul :
> VPC me fais chier la mort (impossible de copier sa fen=E8tre avec SNAPZ)
> et j'avais arr=E8t=E9 les essais dans Bernie , le h"=E9nial APPLE II GS mac=
> =2E
> Mais =E7a viendra ou reviendra.

Victor, it seems that Listar has a big problem with accents, so the French
of Alain doesn't seem like it used to be anymore ;-)
Is there any way to fix this ?

Robert Benschop

P.S.
in the meantime French posters might post without using accents, would be
easier to understand !
et c'est la premiere fois que je vois l'expression: "me fais chier la mort"
LOL