Re: [NTLK] Newton Data Viewer

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 08:09:35 EDT

on 8/18/01 10:29 PM, Michael J. Hu=DFmann at michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
wrote:

> Newton Data Viewer was included with the MP120 -- I still have the
> original (800K) disk. As far as I know, it was NOS 1.3 only, but I never
> used it anyway.

So I wasn't dreaming... :-) If I recall correctly, none of those system
maintenance programs from StarCore worked when I upgraded to 2.0. They all
gave an error when installing.
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<jonglass_at_usa.net>
<glasshaus5_at_aol.com>

"Our Constitution was made
only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the
government of any other." --John Adams