[NTLK] MP120 contrast vs. 2000 (without backlighting)

From: Tom Wilkinson (tom_wilkinson_at_canada.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 13:48:30 EDT

I was comparing the screen contrast of my MP120 to my friend's 2000 over the
weekend, and my 120 seemed quite a bit brighter when compared to the 2000
without using the backlight. Is my friend's 2000 misadjusted. She tried
adjusting the contrast, but without the backlight, she could not make it
near as bright as the MP120.
Any thoughts on this?
Tom