Re: [NTLK] MP120 contrast vs. 2000 (without backlighting)

From: Brad Tober (newtontalk_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 14:04:20 EDT

Does your friend have any type of screen protector installed? I find
that on my Nu-Shield-protected 2100 I have to use backlighting in all
but the most intense lighting situations in order to be able to see the
screen clearly. On my 120 and eMate (both without any protection), the
screen is much easier to read without needing the backlight.

Brad Tober