Re: [NTLK] A Messagepad for my wife! But which one?!

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 20:53:04 EDT

  Interesting analogy! Yet I have no interest in baiting my wife into a "if
you behave I will reward you" scenario. I simply would like to find for her
a unit that is efficient with ToDo's, addresses, and notes and can fit in
her pocket. Yet I feel that a MP2000 is simply too large to work. I really
do not like having to do it, yet I may have to go the iPAQ/Jourdana/Palm
route...

  Thanks for your thoughts, though.

Always,

Sam