Re: [NTLK] Makin' books (was: Re: sorry about this but...)

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_BOS.StreamServe.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 14:56:39 EDT

> Newton Press/Win is garbage. Utter garbage. And it won't run under
> Win2k.

Oh? I'm pretty sure that's what I've been running at home... I'll post
later when I've checked, if I'm mistaken, but as I said- I'm pretty sure.
Is there another official Apple product for making NewtonBooks? I have to
agree that the UI is bad, but I couldn't speak to the functionality
differences (I'll have to get Basalisk up and running!)

-Sam