Re: [NTLK] My first Newton (finally!)

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 07:11:20 EDT

Well, this was discussed and resolved 6-9 months ago.
Certain cables have no problem with Epsons with model numbers under 1000.
Other cables work on some models but not all models.
If the 900 doesn't work, the cable may or may not work. I have a cable
that works great on the 740, but doesn't work on the 900. It's the
PrintPack2.0 cable.
------------------
>Well, I just tried this on my Stylus 900, and all I got was gibberish. I
>would assume the same from the 740. Sorry.
>--
>-Jon Glass

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspring is
six-feet under.
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
 http://www.newtontalk.net