Re: [NTLK] Carpman has left the Arena.

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 19:32:14 EDT

You want a wish list? I'd love to see a REAL music program that
would access a PCMCIA audio card for composing. A genuine PMA
(Personal Music Assistant). I've been blown away with the number
of people who wanted MusicPad. A few musicians out there?!

Again, it's 'cooler' now. In part because it's lasted as long as
it has having been drop-kicked. Partially because there are things
happening now with it (ATA, SER-001, replaceable backlights, etc)
that are happening 3 years after it was dropped. Amazing. My Casio
E-105 wasn't like that. Dead the second the 115 came out. We can
certainly keep it going with new innovations... I hope we do. As
for the list... what about finding a centralized place (UNNA?
Newted?) where current projects, and wish-projects are listed with
links to who is working on them?

PMA anyone? How about a MOD creator?

John