Re: [NTLK] Carpman has left the Arena.

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 05:56:10 EDT

on 8/25/01 1:32 AM, John M. Powell at iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> certainly keep it going with new innovations... I hope we do. As
> for the list... what about finding a centralized place (UNNA?
> Newted?) where current projects, and wish-projects are listed with
> links to who is working on them?

NewtonNews used to have this feature. In fact, once I presented a wish for
an envelope printer. A few months later, Mar had created one! I bought it
right a way, and it is still on my Newt. Unfortunately, just a few short
months after that, the Newton was cancelled, and shortly after that, so was
Newton News. :-(

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams