Re: [NTLK] Carpman has left the Arena.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 11:45:26 EDT

Beware...

..PMS...

.."Post Messagepad Syndrome."

It deadly.

I tried to find a replacement for my Newts. in March 1998. :-(

But thanks to NewtFTP and the FTP sites I found with only my Newt., I was
able to try software I had no other way of installing into my Newt.
Personal, business, educational, and entertainment .pkgs were all over the
web and one or two clicks away.

The Newton is not just a mobile 'soup'(sorry for the pun) of wires,
plastic, and funky glass, it's a way of life that few other objects have
attained. Cell phones, Swiss Army knives, watches, and cameras these
objects are a part of our lives, everywhere you go, you can find one
somebody lost. My Newt. goes with me everywhere I go, Artic circle,
Wash.D.C., Hawaii, even work...but I haven't lost a Newt. yet.

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspringis
six-feet under.
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
 http://www.newtontalk.net