[NTLK] Constantly charging NiMH batteries from BTI

From: Lallang_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 02:53:50 EDT

When I'm not using my Newton 2100s, I have it plugged into the power adapter
which charges the NiMH battery I got from Battery Technology so that I can
always have the 2100s at full charge when I am out in the field. Is this a
bad thing where the battery is concerned? I had thought it not to be a
problem since NiMH batteries are supposed to be free of the hysteresis/memory
effect that plagues NiCd batteries? Thanks.