[NTLK] Newton 2000 FS in Perth Aust

From: Christopher Dean (rdeanc_at_cc.curtin.edu.au)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 03:16:20 EDT

Time to sell one of my Newton 2000s. The screen is perfect with no
scratches. The only blemishes are a couple of marks on the "flip lid".

Reason for selling - Well I have 3 2000s and I need to sell one to help fund
a bad addiction for bicycles.

Comes with;

Newton 2000 (not upgraded)
Stylus
power pack
rechargeable battery (holds its charge)
3Com 3C589D-TP ethernet card
Hayes 28.8k fax/modem
2MB Newton Flash Card
2 x empty slot cards
Original Box (if required)
Manuals
A couple of CDs full of Newton freeware/shareware
(no dongle or cable as I connect via ethernet to the Mac).

$450.00 (Australian monopoly money)

contact rdeanc_at_cc.curtin.edu.au for more info etc....

Thanks,

Chris