Re: [NTLK] Basilisk II

From: rkadowns_at_mac.com
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 19:19:17 EST

Seems to me to get an emulator working within an emulator at any pace
that would be faster than extremely slow would be more problems than
it's worth. Seems to me that getting classic working as it should be be
a simpler and better solution in the long run.

FYI- Classic on my machine has never been a problem for me. I use a
PalmConnect Serial to USB adapter that I picked up from Franklin Covey
for 10 bucks (Clearance sale) and I can sync and backup my newt without
hassle using MacOS 9.2.

I take that back. There is a bit of hassle when the computer goes to
sleep. Apparently the USB handler for OSX looses the PalmConnect
adapter after a wakeup. The only way I can get the adapter to be seen
again in classic is to reboot the whole machine, not just classic. For
now, my computer does NOT go to sleep anymore.