Re: [NTLK] Schlumberger Dr. Watson

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 15:14:00 EST

>I have wanted a good look at one of these for a long time -- I will take it
>to the next NUGWash --

Duh, no, another meeting I would be sad to not attend. NUGWash alone
makes me want to live in Washington (if it didn't exist, I'd rather
live in New York among American cities), until now because most
Newton stars showed up there and now, because it's the promise to
actually be able to touch unique hardware. I'm not a hardware
collector (couldn't afford it anyway), but I'm really green (bah,
when I heard about the auction, it was already beyond my bank account
balance).

Fortunately, I can meet some Newton users who comes in Paris. Last
was Christian Fiutak, and it was really great, I enjoyed it (even if
my German was so bad that I couldn't utter a word properly, dude, I
really need to practice my foreign languages instead of coding).

BTW, Paul, if you have the package installation problem, drop me a
line, I'll try to work on it.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/