Re: [NTLK] Schlumberger Dr. Watson

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 17:54:19 EST

On 12/4/01 5:39 PM, "John Skinner" <john_at_johnskinner.net> wrote:

> Yes, Do Paul!
>
> Since this is the closest place I could attend a NUG meeting, I will try
> to plan a trip for when you schedule it.
>
> (HINT, HINT,.. On the weekend, to give me time to travel from Nashville!)
>

> Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>

>> I can't wait to see this baby, Paul! So, go ahead, schedule a meeting,
>> please!!!
>>
>> -Laurent.

John,

I would be very happy to meet you. Specially since you would come all the
way from Nashville! Maybe we'll be able to also have Zac who came all the
way from Richmond, VA?

-Laurent.

coaster n.: 1. Unuseable CD produced during failed attempt at writing to
writeable or re-writeable CD media. Certainly related to the coaster-like
shape of a CD, and the relative value of these failures. "I made a lot of
coasters before I got a good CD." 2. Useless CDs received in the mail from
the likes of AOL, MSN, CI$, Prodigy, ad nauseam.