Re: [NTLK] Schlumberger Dr. Watson

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 17:56:23 EST

Thanks Paul! I will try to make up some excuse to go to Paris one of these
days... umm, UNESCO? Umm, CNES? Umm, CNRS? Umm, IFREMER? One of those
should work.

If you want stars, perhaps LANug is also in the running?

I spoke to Victoria the other day and she is still working hard to get you
contacts here to show off your abilities. She really appreciated your help
with her Newton.

She is looking for a way to print out a list of installed packages, and my
only thought was to install a NS package listing script plus a NS enabler
for Notes, but that seems very complex to expect from a novice. Any clues,
folks?

Paul F.