Re: [NTLK] Newton 2002 & [OT] rant .

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 18:47:07 EST

------------------
Thanks for your thoughts...I do agree about M$.
but...
You didn't have access to 'all the financials' either(unless $J invited =
you). I have Apple stock, and I still can't see the balance sheets. =
Instead of repeating others thoughts, how about getting a copy of the =
actual records *before* you speakout. All the 'newton bled Apple' people =
can shove their thoughts until actual copies of the balance sheets are =
available for public view. Fred Anderson *never* said Newton was =
unprofitable, just that it cost a lot of 'sunken' R & D.

-BTW, has Apple released the 'balance sheets' on Lisa?...The Cube?...then =
shut up, I only reply when there is no proof of the demise.

-BTW, no more 'hacks' for you David! ;-)