[NTLK] FW: Emate Memory Upgrade

From: Leon, Steve (NBC) (Steve.Leon_at_nbc.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 13:12:44 EST

Everyone,

Just to give a ballpark figure on these items. I was hoping for 150.00 for
the internal memory upgrade. And I recently saw an upgraded 'no frills'
emate which sold for $276.00, I was hoping for at lease $225.00.

thanks,
Steve

        Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
        the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.