[NTLK] Hoarding revisited...

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 17:31:32 EST

Ok, remember a few weeks back when I kind of defended Newton hoarding on the
basis that it's better (IMHO) for current newton users to be able to get
spares, instead of newbies being brought into the fold.

Well, I didn't mean to defend hoarding to the point that it would bite me on
the a**!

I bid in that dutch auction on one of the 10 MP 2100's. I was in the top 3
when I last looked (with $225). Was sure to get one, right? Wrong.
Someone swooped in and bought 7 for a bid $5 over mine. Grrrr!

7????

Woo, was it you? :-)

Loren