[NTLK] MP Advice

From: Evan Stone (EStone_at_KnowledgePoint.com)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 19:29:10 EST

OK, evidently I've got an MP100, not an OMP from the information I've been
reading (I've had it since '94 but I'm just now finally getting into it),
and I'm wondering what are considered to be the "Killer Apps" for the Newton
OS 1.x family.

Or should I look at acquiring a 2.x device? And if so, which one would you
guys recommend? It seems that most of the really cool & useful applications
are written for NOS 2.x, so I began to wonder...

But anyway, if anyone can recommend some useful tools for my little 1.x
device I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks!

-Evan

p.s. i've already looked at the faqs.