Re: [NTLK] MAD Update

From: Eckhart Koeppen (eck1000_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 01:38:48 EST

Grant [Scrounging] Hutchinson wrote:

> I've generated a couple of BugTrap reports with the new version. One may
> be similar to the disconnection burp that was happening with the previous
> versions, but the other one is new to me. Hopefully these are useful.

Definitely. Did anything work at all? You know, as usual, everything is
fine here ;) But my eMate should be here any day now so I have a second
machine to do more testing.

> One thing I have noticed with this version, is that the "Disconnection"
> dialog box doesn't go away if a proper connection is not made. The only
> way to make the dialog disappear is to restart.

That's a good test case. Maybe ignoring these comms exceptions plainly
is not a good idea. That should be an easy fix.

Thanks for the testing!

Eckhart

--
                      -- eck_at_40hz.org -- www.40hz.org --