Re: [NTLK] MP Advice

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 13:39:16 EST

>You guys are awesome. Thanks for the great information! It's hard for me to
>imagine the recognition being better, since my MP100 does such an excellent
>job right now! But you comments are really helpful, however. So at the very
>least I'd want to look for a 120 if I was going to move up into the "real
>world" of Newton using OS 2.0....

You might as well start with an MP130 :) That unit has enough heap to send
and recieve emails via modem and PPP, which is something you really cannot
do in a practical manner on an MP120 (even if if is 2.0, the heap ram is
too little). If you are really really careful you can send short emails,
but that's it.

You can trick that MP100 out pretty well though, in the meantime, if you
want to fiddle around with it.