Re: [NTLK] [OT] Poutine?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 16:35:10 EST

on 12-12-2001 9:43, Grant [Routine Poutine] Hutchinson at grant_at_splorp.com
wrote:

>>> I think that's one of the things you are required to know
>>> in order to call yourself Canadian. At least, I think so. :)
>>
>> So, I'm guessing it's a Canadian State Secret(tm)??
>
> http://www.hasc.com/~tikin/poutine-eng.html

Sorry to indulge in this off-topic thread, but a website for poutine, my jaw
dropped !
(though I have to admit it's normally the first thing I get when I land in
Quebec, the best guarded dirty little secret ;-)
I thought of exporting poutine at some point but decided that probably most
people will have a hard time realizing that fries, gravy and cheese actually
taste good together)

Robert Benschop