Re: [NTLK] EZ2TV Warning

From: Hal Widlansky (hal_at_whoever.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 19:23:02 EST

oddly enough we had this same problem in my office. We have a Sony digital still
camera (I forget the model) and lost the CD of drivers. Naturally, it just shows
up on the desktop on my mac, but it requires drivers to work with Windoze 98. We
asked Sony for another copy of the CD. They charge $125 for the replacement CD.
Seems even big companies have issues with customer service...