Re: [NTLK] 32meg card, was: newton 2100 for sale

From: Stephanie Maks (steph_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 12:55:44 EST

I have a 32Mb card in my MP2100. I got mine from eBay for about $100. There
is probably no chance that the local computer store would have any cards
that'd work in the Newton as it requires linear flash. You most likely
would have to keep an eye on eBay, or other similiar sources, to find them.

Or, when Paul Guyot is finished his ATA driver, then you can get ATA
compactflash cards which are a lot cheaper, and use them instead.

-Stephanie